Saturday 14 December 2013

DIY Hair Mask

I wrote about my decision that I am going to stop rebonding my hair back in April, thus the post here.

I took some time browsing the websites and blogs for tips to care for curly hair. I did get a lot of information and I decided to change my hair products. The post is here.

I changed my shampoo to Rohini Shikakai Syampoo and the result is good. Less hair fall.

Less hair fall doesn't mean my hair has recovered from it's damage. It is still dry.


The syampoo


After some web browsing, I found a good DIY hair mask for dry and damaged hair.




After I apply this to my hair, my hair was sticky and hard. I can see my curls were defined. I let it on my hair for 1 hour.

After that, I washed my hair with cold water and then I shampoo it. My hair felt soft afterwards.

I am going to practice this every week if possible and hopefully by end of next year, I will have healthy curly hair...(there is already one resolution for 2014).

No comments:

Post a Comment