Tuesday 17 December 2013

Monday Madness

Yes...

My Monday was mad and crazy. I start work at 1400MYT and I went to washroom to take shower at 1130MYT and surprise, surprise there is no water from the tap.

I called my landlord and he called me back and advised that the main pipe broke and it will take some time to fix it. I kept water in a container and I used it.

I reached office at 1330MYT. Surprise, surprise everyone was on white. I was wearing black pants, black sheer top and a grey cardigan. Seriously, I did not get any communication that Monday's theme will be white.

I was freaking hungry. I only drank Milo in the morning so I walked into cafeteria to find people singing on the other side and the main vendor is closed. So, I went upstairs and the cafe was closed as well. Can you imagine? I didn't get any communication for this as well. It seems there will be food served for Christmas, we call it Makan Makan and you will be given a coupon to redeem the food.

I went to my department and nobody was wearing white. It was not only me. My whole department has no idea about the white theme or the food. My manager gave me a coupon but I saw a long queue earlier and I decided to have dinner instead with the coupon.

I had high hopes for the food because for the Deepavali Makan Makan the food was so good. I even considered the catering as one of choice for my wedding reception. So, I went downstairs to redeem food and they don't pack the food, I bought the white colour polystrene for 20cents. It was chicken chop with steamed vegetable and mashed potato. No fork or spoon. I went to get fork and spoon, they said not available.  I went upstairs, my colleague gave me her fork. I ate the food. OH MY GOD!!!, seriously...

Not nice ok... I was so slow doing work today and yeah my Monday was mad... MAD...



No comments:

Post a Comment