Thursday 12 December 2013

Throwback Thursday #1

This picture was taken back in 2008 when I was 18.

It was at Carrefour Cheras and this was my first picture with Viknes. The image is not so clear but I still keep it.

When I see this picture, I remember how stress free both of us were. My aim was to excel in studies and he was working at a hotel as a supervisor. No commitments and no worries. I was worried how to let my parents know, that's it.

Viknes was young, 22 years old.

It is weird how my feelings have grown for him all this years and how grown both of us in weight :).

Now,

Both of us are working. We have limited time to spend for each other. I can't wait to live my life with him...

I actually tried to pull his phone so he don't snap our picture together!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment