Monday 16 December 2013

Nyum Nyum Rice!!!

I always feel incomplete if I didn't eat rice for my lunch or dinner. Well, I am an Indian girl you see and top of that, I like to eat.

I had hig metabolism rate last time but after I start working, it decided to leave me and I gained weight. I had to sacrifice rice for dinner and usually I go for something lighter. I do eat rice sometimes but I reduce my portion.

But, it is amazing with what you can do with rice, with different items that can be cooked. Living in Malaysia, you can't run away from different types of fried rice and this 3 main food, based on rice too...

Briyani

Indian traditional food. Most popular, chicken and mutton briyani but now we can get prawn, vegetable and fish briyani. The tastiest mutton briyani I have had at Cyberjaya will be at Uncle K Kopitiam, Prima Avenue.

Credits to Google Image
 
 
Chicken Rice
 
Chinese food. I like it when the rice has ginger smell and not sticky. I like roasted chicken with the sweet soy sauce and chilli sauce. Usually, the cook has their own version of soy sauce and chilli sauce. It comes with soup as well. At least, for the time being, I can get chicken rice at Town House Restaurant, Cyberia.
 

Credits to Google Image
 
 
Nasi lemak
 
Malay food. I like when the rice is steamed. Usually served with anchioves,peanuts and egg. The best nasi lemak I can get now is in front HSBC bus stop at Cyberjaya. Usually they have it in the morning at 0730MYT or at 1800MYT. It is yummylicious.

Credits to Google Image
 
 
I love all of these above. Who doesn't ? I must master these three items and cook it on my own.(Another resolution for 2014)
 
On top of these items, I must also get some other dishes right as well...

 
 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment