Saturday 21 December 2013

Watsons VIP Card

Hi,

Watsons VIP Card is now with Touch n Go feature. What you need to do is :

You can walk into any nearest Watsons now to upgrade the card. I went to IOI Mall Puchong.

1. Go to the counter and ask the cashier that you would like to upgrade your Watsons Member card.

2. It is RM6 for members and RM18 for non members.

3. The cashier will ask if you would like to deduct the points on your card (if you are a member) to 
    upgrade. I chose to deduct my points and pay.

4. I got the card and RM5000 reward vouchers!!!

Please do not forget to register your card at http://vip.watsons.com.my/ or call their customer service at 1 300 880 847. Please also register your card at http://www.touchngo.com.my/ .


The card and the Vouchers
 

 
 
I got the vouchers and the first voucher I see was discount voucher for KFC. So, I decided to use it.
 
 
 
And last but not least, picture of the day with the Santa and the Santarina of Watsons. The Santarina requested me to upload the picture on Facebook and hashtag Watsons Malaysia. I did it right away....
 
 
 
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Watsons Malaysia. Please like the Watsons Malaysia facebook page and get updated with their exciting promotions and events.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment