Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014 Resolutions

Hi,

I have finished reviewing my resolutions for 2013 and time to list down 2014 goals.

Okay...

1. Have a healthy hair and skin

All this years, I did not pay attention or care about my hair. I rebond it every 6 months and as long it is not frizzy, I am fine with it. But throughout 2013, I tried to embrace my natural curls, thanks to Internet, I did a lot of web browsing and figured out what type of curly hair mine is and how to take care of it. I hope with all the knowledge, I can get beautiful, at least healthy curly hair before 2014 ends.



My face and body is included in skin care. I am trying to switch to more nature based product and I hope it goes well.



2. Lose 10 kg

I am not fat. I am not overweight. I am at the border to be overweight. I just have extra fat at certain areas which I am trying to reduce and hopefully I will lose 10 kg by end of 2014. I am trying to lose weight in a healthy way, strictly no diet.



3. Pass JPJ test

I passed my computer test on December and I have driving lessons on January. I hope I can pass my JPJ test and yes be a good driver.



4. Spend more time on cooking

I can only cook simple dishes based on recipes. I would like to explore more dishes, not only Indian dishes.



5. Less time on social networking

I log in to facebook almost everyday, everytime to be exact. I would like to stop that and limit myself. I would like spend time on real life.


 

This are my 5 major resolutions. I have other 5 which I would like to keep it personal.

Happy New Year 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment