Friday 13 December 2013

Thank you!!!

As a teenager, I used to have a hate-love relationship with my mother. But, after I start working and live my life on my own, I couldn't be more grateful to the lady who brought me into this world.
 
Life was not easy for her. She got married at the age of 19 and gave birth to me when she was 21. She started workng very young at the age of 14 to support her family. She has sacrificed  a lot for me and my brother.
 
I learned patience and hardwork from her. Again, I can't thank her enough with what she have provided me and the values she has taught me that shaped me as a good person today.


Thank you Amma ;)
 
Since I live 3 hours from my hometown, I spend some time on the phone with my mother everyday. And, I need to thank Digi for giving me the oppurtunity to have free calls and sms to my mother. Yes, I subscribed to Digi Easy Prepaid. That is one of the offer from Digi that I can't resist.
 
And now Digi is having Thank You Sale for their customers.
 
All of us are excited with the year end sale now where you can see buy 1 free 1, discount 20%, 70% for all items, you name it. And Digi would like to reward their customers with FREE smartphones, FREE tablets, FREE internet and FREE calls. I couldn't be more excited. Yeah, there is sale everywhere.
 
 
 
 
 With Digi Thank You Sale, you can reward yourself with either Sony Experia C and Z for free...:).
 
 Click me
 
Please click the picture above  for more information.
 
 
Drop your shopping bags and be surprised with the awesome rewards.
 
 
Have a nice weekend !!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment