Saturday 7 December 2013

If I were to get

A tattoo...

I would like to get DANDELION tattoo probably with a word written with it... I like dandelion tattoo and I am not sure why...

I know it is a flower carried away by wind and when it drops at another place, it grows again. We fall and grow along our life.

Examples :

 
wrist

 
upper back
 
 
I guess wrist is a better place to have this tattoo because if I would get it at my back, as a Indian lady, I will wear saree and it will be visible some how. I don't want gossip aunties to look at it when I go to a wedding or temples. At least wrist is kind of hidden place...anyways I have got green light from Viknes, I am only going to get it after I am married hehe... what word??? Life perhaps...
 
 
The next one :
 
 
DREAMCATCHER. I like this too... the name explains it. It catches dream. Wikipedia says it catches bad dreams and it is a Native American belief.
 
Okay...so it catches dream. I have googled DIY dreamcatchers and it looks fun to do and it's just that I don't have enough time or items to do. I will do one day, Oneeeeeeee Day for myself, Viknes and my kids... I will have peacock feathers for me and some bells on it. Viknes won't fancy this but I will put it in our bedroom...maybe in his closet.
 
Okay back to the story, where to get this? Back is not a good idea but it is not a bad idea either.
 

 
back
 

 
neck
 
 

It looks so cool... this is on my wish list before I die hehe.
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment