Friday 6 December 2013

When is your wedding?

I got engaged 27/10/2012. My  ROM was 19/7/2013.

The only ceremony left is the traditional Indian ceremony. Every single time I give a tought on this, I am stressed. There are many reasons for this.

First, the family. Viknes and I want a simple wedding and reception but my family want a grand wedding and reception.

Due to this, I have postponed my wedding to January 2015.

Second, Viknes have not settled down. I mean, he works everywhere around Malaysia. Sometimes, he will be in Kelantan and sometimes he is at Melaka. I don't want to be married and live alone and see him two weeks once.

He asked me a year to settle and I said yes.

It is very hard for me to explain things when people ask why I postpone my wedding.

It is also very hard for me to tell the reason behind it.


The Engagement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment