Saturday 22 February 2014

Wonderbox December 2013 Edition

Hello,

Wonderbox December 2013?? Girl, it is February 2014... I know right. Blame it on GDex Bangi. I received the package on 20/2 despite ordering it on 25/1. I received only after few phone calls to the Bangi helpdesk and the Bangi branch manager.

Anyway, this is my first subscription of Wonderbox. After reading some reviews on Wonderbox, I decided to order one. I know they provide sample size products. So, I was not expecting much.

What's inside???

 
 
 
 
Bio-essence Nugeno Men Triple Action Skin Cleanse & Renew Gel 30g
Bio-essence Nugeno Men Ultra Bright Action Whitening Deep Cleanser 30g
Bio-essence Nugeno Men Double Action Oil Control Cleansing & Shaving Foam 30g
 
Yves Rocher Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 15ml (2)
Yves Rocher Lotion Clarifiante Clarifying Toner 30ml (2)
 
DrNano 2 in 1 Cleansing Water 10ml
 
Total Image Apple Stem Cell + Salmon & Silk Peptide 50ml (2)
 
bloop Germ Blaster
bloop Germicide sticker
 
essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara 8ml
 
Free Nano Lift facial treatment voucher
RM8 Cash Voucher for Total Image Apple Stem Cell 50ml (15 bottles) at Watsons
 
 
The above are parts of Bio-essence Nugeno Men skincare series. The steps includes exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise.
 
The Skin Cleanse&Renew Gel would be for exfoliating as it promises to remove blackheads and dead skin.  The Oil Control Cleansing&Shaving Foam and Whitening Deep Cleanser would be for cleansing.
 
They have Double Action Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleanser under cleansing. They also have Repair & Protec Actin Cooling Moisturizer SPF25 and Ultra Power Recharge Moisturizer under moisturizing range which was not included in the box.
 
I don't know who to choose to give these items a test. Husband or brother???
 

 
 
I have not tried any of Yves Rocher products before. I walked into the shop once only at Alamanda to get my colleague Tanya her Christmas gift. I am looking forward to try their above products because I have heard a lot of good reviews on their products.
 

 

Honestly, I do not know how this works. I have to google it but it  sounds very hydrating.
 
 
 
Total Image Apple Stem Cell + Salmon & Silk Peptide
 

bloop Germ Blaster & bloop Germicide sticker
 
Cute. I must try it soon.

essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara
 
I have tried the mascara. I liked it. It made my lashes look longer which I always wanted. It do not give me the irritation that I always have when I wear mascara. It is easier to remove than the other mascaras that I have used but I am not sure if this water proof. It is not in the box because it was on my bag hehe...
 
Apologies for the picture quality.
 
Such a long post... if you would like to order Wonderbox, you can sign up to their website with your email and subscribe the box for RM45 a month. You will not know the items inside the box until you receive it.
 
Once you sign up, there will be 15-20 questions (not sure on this one) for you to answer, it is kind of beauty personality quiz. You will get 100 wonderpoints for each box you subscribe.
 
 
Wonderbox website : http://wonderbox.com.my/
 
 
Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment