Saturday 8 February 2014

Guess the Emoji

Hi everyone,

I am currently addicted to this game. Great exercise for brain.

 
 
 
But, I learned to cheat on this game. I will try to solve the quiz as much as I can but if I know I can't figure it out, I will google it.
 
 
I was on this particular emoji question where there was a knife and shower head.
 
 

 
 
I could not work on this, I was thinking suicide, blood, cut. OMG, I was stressed. Then, I just google it. I typed knife and shower head, google suggested emoji and when I clicked search surprisingly many websites have the answers.
 
 
And I got the answer :
 

 
 
Okay, it made sense. Who would bring a knife to shower? A psycho would, maybe...
 
 
I know the fun of the game is gone. Honestly, I will try to to work out the quiz as much as possible then I will cheat.
 
 
If I spoiled your fun, sorry!!!
 
 
Happy Emoji-ing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment