Sunday 23 February 2014

Olay AquAction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Hi everyone,

A month and half before, I posted about which moisturiser I am going to use for my face day and night. I bought Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration after reading some reviews on it. I am also impressed with the advertisement and the description of the product.

Pic credits to Google
 

Pic credits to sarah-lofts.com
 
 
Above are the products under Olay Aquaction series. I only tried one. They don't have face cleanser in the range.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't apply this on my face everyday before I sleep. There were days that  I was so lazy to even wash my face before I sleep. Anyway, the gel has a very cooling effect. It takes some time to dry after you apply it to your face. It smells good too. It does not give the sticky feeling after applying.
 
I would definitely buy this again. You can get this at Watsons and Guardian.
 
I need to apply this everyday to see the result. Reminder to myself again!!!
 

When I was at Watsons to buy this, the promoter suggested me to use the gel rather than the nourishing emulsion. The gel supposed to be for dry skin and the nourishing emulsion for normal skin apparently.
 
I bought the gel for RM59.90.
 
The retail prices for the products would be :
 
OLAY AquAction Long-lasting Hydration Gel 50g RM59.90
OLAY AquAction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion 50g RM59.90

OLAY AquAction Deep Hydrating Dew 150ml RM59.90
OLAY AquAction Nourishing Hydration Mask RM59.90
OLAY AquAction Softening Sleeping Mask 130g RM79.90


 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment