Monday 10 February 2014

The Laugh

Happy Monday,

I haven't heard Viknes laugh for a long time. Or may be I didn't pay attention.

Yesterday, I called him to let him know that I am going out for dinner with my friend.

He said okay and when I am going to end the conversation, he laughed.

A laugh that I miss so much. It made me smile the whole day and I am still thinking about it now.

 
 
 
 
Since it is Monday and I always post motivational quotes on Mondays, I will post some quotes that like and it is related to laughter.
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
And last but not least,
 
  1. Drink tea. I like tea, yummy!!!
  2. Wear something that makes you feel good. Good and comfortable.
  3. Say please and thank you. I say this all the time.
  4. Tell somebody you love them. I tell my husband I love you every time I end a conversation.
  5. Eat dessert first. I am watching my diet.
  6. Watch the sunrise or the sunset. Hmm, quite difficult with current shift.
  7. Wear perfume. Each time I smell good, I feel good.
  8. Smile (a lot!). I do this too.
  9. Read a book. I like reading books but I have not find any good reading material yet.
  10. Cook or bake for someone else. I can cook but bake, let me have a baking oven first.
  11. Wish others a lovely day. I wish my customers have a nice day everyday.
  12. Watch a good film. Weekends...
  13. Do all things with thought and care. I must practice this more.
  14. Think before talking. I must practice this more.
  15. Take 1/2 hours day to do something special for yourself. Facial, painting toe nails...
  16. Stop and really savour your meals. Stop messaging and playing with the phone while I am eating.
  17. Help someone in need.
  18. Listen to your loved one's laughter.

 
Hope my post beat your Monday Blues away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment