Monday 10 February 2014

Team Tokyo

These people that I am going to talk about played and plays an important role in my life.

I spend 9 hours 5 days in a week at office and I see them everyday.



Ramesh was my team manager. Honestly speaking, I started working with zero knowledge on calls and banking. Credit goes to him for what I am today. I still remember my first call coaching with him, where he advised me not to use 'okay' all the time on my calls. Now, I could handle all types of calls. Ramesh is now no longer with the team because he have moved to a department where he always wanted to be. Good luck Ramesh and I am sure your new team members would appreciate you as much as I do to.

Sarmila have left the company for a better opportunity too. Sarmila, if you are reading, wishing you the best to come in life. Please keep in touch. We have Whatsapp and Facebook and please start your blog soon.

Tanya is the baby of the team, thus the nickname Tanya baby. I can only think of hugging when I see her because she is so huggable.

Afiah is one person that are dependable if you need help and she is very detailed in her work.

Esther is a very mysterious girl. One day, she would be drinking her green tea and reading a novel, and next she would be baking.

Thaya is a father to be soon.

Ishpal is a cute boy and helpful too. Any single Punjabi girls out there???

Zai is close to my heart too. The reason is she is one of the seniors in my office that I mingled first before others. When I met her, she was single. Now she is married to her love of life and have a baby girl, thus making her mummy of the team.

Yugga... you were on a birthday vacation when this photo was taken. So, I have to steal your photo from facebook. Yugga loves dogs and she now have a blog, http://tinylilcutepaws.blogspot.com/.

There are many others in my department, my trainer, team manager and my colleagues but the people above are the one that I spend most of my time due to the shift changes. If I have a chance, I would be writing about you too...be nice to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment