Thursday 13 February 2014

Throwback Thursday #4 : Valentine's Day Special

Hi,

It is Valentine's day eve and I want to do a throwback since it is also Thursday.

Viknes is not very particular about birthdays, anniversaries or any special days. He always says that buying a gift and celebrating love is not necessary on special occasions.

I am the other way round. Gift and cakes are a must on birthdays, anniversaries or any special days. Honestly, I was disappointed with Viknes's principle but slowly I get used to it.

Anyway, he gave me some surprise gifts on 2011 Valentine's because he wants me to feel happy.

A brow liner, a watch, a chocolate, a nose stud and a card.
 
He thought the brow liner was actually eye liner. Haiz...
 
I made a card for him.

 
 
This is my most favourite Valentine's day gift till today. 
 

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment