Sunday 23 February 2014

DIY Bangle Organiser

Hi,

If you are an Indian girl, I bet you must have a collection of bangles that suits your salwar kameez or saree. And with fashion revolution, there is also bangles that suits modern attire.

Traditional
 
Modern
 
 
At times, it is not easy to organise the bangles. I usually put all my bangles in a box or plastic bag. It is very hard for me find them according to colour when I need it.
 
I read in a magazine about DIY bangle organiser. I made one for myself.
 

 
 
Things required:
 
Shoe box
Old newspaper
Scissors
Cellophane tape
Bangles
 
Steps:
 
1. Cut the newspaper according to the box size and roll it.
 
 
 
2. Secure the edges with cellophane tape.
 

 

It is ready. You can be more creative by wrapping coloured paper or wrapping paper on the newspaper roll.
 

 
 

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment