Thursday 16 January 2014

Throwback Thursday #3

It is the 10th month of Indian calendar and there is festive mood everywhere.

14, 15 and 16 is Pongal. Today is also Thaipusam's eve. Tomorrow will be Thaipusam.

I am sad I could not make it to Thaipusam at Penang this year. Anyway, it was my choice and I hope I can go next year.

Since today is Thursday and I am missing Thaipusam, I decided to do throwback Thursday for Thaipusam on the year 2012 and 2013. I didn't have good photos but this photos are enough to bring back the good memories.

 
And this is me way back on January 2013...
 

 
The love symbol is to hide something at the back... hehex.
 
I wish I can go to Thaipusam next year as a better person. My relationship with God was much more better on previous years compared to now. Talking to my colleague Tanya yesterday had made me realize it.
 
Anyway, I will be going back home on Saturday. Maybe I will go to Ipoh. I am not sure if I will go on Saturday or Sunday because my father is having his company dinner on Saturday.
 
To those reading, if you are an Indian going to Thaipusam, be it at Batu Caves, Penang or Ipoh, please show good examples.
 
Have fun!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment