Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Weekends #2

Hi,

I am happy to be home last week. It was a good weekend and I consider myself lucky enough to see the chariot for Thaipusam at least.

The bus stop, bus ticket back home and tea...
 
 
I prefer tea over coffee and my mother's is the best. She uses the tea bag too, like me but the tea tastes better back home.
 
I went to Ipoh on 18/1/2014. We parked the car at Little India and decided to  wait for the chariot there. I guess we waited for almost 4  hours for the chariot. Surprisingly this year, the girls were dressed decently and the boys were not doing any 'monkey' acts.
 
 
 
Some photos from the (thanner panthal)booth set up at Little India, Ipoh
 
 
I managed to take some photo of our pet, Liony. He is very naughty and pampered.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
And that is a wrap for week 3 of January...
 
 
 
 
Have a nice day people...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment