Sunday 5 January 2014

The Beginning

Hi,

It is the first Sunday of the year and wishing everyone to


I have no plans today except preparing myself for the work shift change, I will be working at night for the next 3 months.

My whole routine will change and it will take time to adjust with the change...

As per the subject, what I meant with the beginning was what I do to kick start my resolution of healthy hair and skin and losing weight.

As per my hair,

I cut the remaining hair which was straight.

As per my skin,

My shift is changing. I was thinking of moisturizer that suits my shift change.

Night cream is a big NO because it can be only used when you sleep. Anyway, my night cream has finished.



I still have my day cream with SPF15. My skin is not exposed to Sun at night so I am not sure if I can use this one. I still have quite a lot of day cream and I don't want to waste it. I am planning to use Olay Total Effects Day Cream with SPF 15 when I go to office and use the Olay Aquaction long lasting hydration gel when I sleep.


 
 
I will review  about the Olay Aquaction gel after one month of using it.
 
As per losing weight,
 
My first step was adding lemon to plain water that I drink daily. No sugar. I got this idea from iVillage Health. Go and check it out.

 
 
As per now, my scale stands at 59kg. It goes to 60kg sometimes. Will I hit 50kg end of the year?
 
I gain weight more when I work at night. This is based on my previous experience. This is my plan to stay safe from weight gain.
 
 
 
 
Will update my experience from time to time.
 
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment