Sunday 12 January 2014

My Weekends

I am finishing my weekends or let me just call it offdays writing a blog post about it. I spent most of the time sleeping and watching movies. I went out today to buy tickets to go back home for Thaipusam.

Well, I am pretty occupied on coming weekends. Thaipusam is around the corner and I will be going to driving classes starting on the 25th January. So, I decided to chill around.

Talking about movies, I watched Nearlyweds, Remember Sunday and Rabba Main Kya Karoon.

Nearlyweds

 
 
When I saw the title, I thought this is about a couple who decided to get married but they couldn't because some circumstances. But, it is not. This movie got me thinking, if I weren't legally married, will I choose my husband again to remarry? Of course I do.
 
 

Remember Sunday

 
 
A movie worth watching. Gus suffers from short term memory loss and Molly is going through a hard time. Both met, but Gus will forget Molly the next day. The story is how both of them go through it, of course Molly have to make the effort.
 
 
Rabba Main Kya Karoon
 

 
 
A movie about boyfriend and girlfriend who decided to get married. It is about love and trust.
 
 
3 movies, huh!!! The husband came over for a while and we had good dinner together. And that's a wrap for week 2 of 2014.
 
Good night people...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment