Wednesday 8 January 2014

Dinner

I just had a relaxing dinner with my friend, Relina. Initially, we planned to go out for dinner at any restaurants nearby but then decided to have a small pot luck dinner instead.

Relina volunteered to cook pasta. I have no idea what to cook and she told me to bring fruits and drinks instead. I wanted to cook side dish for the pasta and had no clue.

My colleague, Tanya suggested chicken meatballs as side dish . Hmm good idea and I decided to switch meatballs into a healthier option, breadballs. But, I slept off because I was tired, very tired.

So, I bought drinks and brought longan.

We had dinner nearby our apartments.


We decided to do this more often. It is cost efficient and relaxing at the same time.

And to add on the list of how to have a lovely day,

  1. Drink tea. I like tea, yummy!!!
  2. Wear something that makes you feel good. Good and comfortable.
  3. Say please and thank you. I say this all the time.
  4. Tell somebody you love them. I tell my husband I love you every time I end a conversation.
  5. Eat dessert first. I am watching my diet.
  6. Watch the sunrise or the sunset. Hmm, quite difficult with current shift.
  7. Wear perfume. Each time I smell good, I feel good.
  8. Smile (a lot!). I do this too.
  9. Read a book. I like reading books but I have not find any good reading material yet.
  10. Cook or bake for someone else. I can cook but bake, let me have a baking oven first.
  11. Wish others a lovely day. I wish my customers have a nice day everyday.
  12. Watch a good film. Weekends...
  13. Do all things with thought and care. I must practice this more.
  14. Think before talking. I must practice this more.
  15. Take 1/2 hours day to do something special for yourself. Facial, painting toe nails.
  16. Stop and really savour your meals. Stop messaging and playing with the phone while I am eating.
  17. Help someone in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment