Saturday 4 January 2014

Charm Charm Charm

Hi,

My offdays were productive. I was not lazing around like I usually do.

I woke up quite late on Friday but...

# I went out for lunch with my friend
# I did my resolutions sticky note
# I washed my one week laundry
# I cooked fried rice for dinner
# I prayed

Wow, I am amazed...I don't do this usually. And today, I went out with my husband and spend some quality time with him.

Actually, I want to write about my second successful online order and something I have got for myself which I wanted for a long time...

My first successful online order was with MPH Online. I ordered three books, waited for it and was very happy when I receive it. I know it is a genuine store but you know the first timer feeling...

My second successful online order was with Groupon. Again, I know it is  a genuine company... I don't do online shopping much... so, when I do, of course I am worried the item will not be sent safely, lost in the post and so on. I fell in love with this item the moment I saw it...

It is a retro bracelet watch with a butterfly charm.

 
And now...
 
 
 
I am the proud owner :)....
 
I always wanted a charm bracelet... and I saw this stall at Alamanda Putrajaya where they have different type of bracelet, charms and beads.
 
My birthday is around the corner and I got myself a charm bracelet...
 
 
 
 
I chose scooter/Vespa, letter V, letter S and guitar.
 
I chose scooter because I am going to go for a driving test soon and I hope this charm will help me.
 
I chose letter V and S because it symbolize both me and my husband.
 
I chose guitar because I like to listen to songs, Viknes has a guitar that I always want and guitar, for me has very unique characteristics...
 
I would like to add Eiffel tower, elephant, dreamcatcher and symbol Om...for now!!!
 
Bye...

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment