Thursday 24 April 2014

DIY Face Mask:Green Apple + Honey

Hi,

I usually use Multani Matti or Fuller's Earth as my face mask but this time I used green apple and honey.

It smells awesome and from the searches I made on the Internet, it has good benefits as well.

Apparently, green apple and honey mask can be used to get a glowing and clear skin due to the anti oxidant properties and it also reduces scar marks if applied on regular basis. That will be once a week.

Steps:

1. Get the green apple and honey. I used only half of 1 apple and 1 teaspoon of honey.




2. Grate the apple or blend it.

 

3. Add 1 teaspoon of honey.

 


It is ready for use. Please wash your face with cleanser before applying the mask. Once the mask dries, please wash with lukewarm water and continue with the normal face care routine; toner, moisturizer etc.

Application time : 15 - 20 minutes

Please avoid the above face mask if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment