Saturday 19 April 2014

Wednesday + Thursday #2

Hi,

I said on my earlier post that I am going to change the My Weekends post into My Mid Week however I feel it sounds like midwife so I guess I will name it Wednesday + Thursday.

You guys know my last Wednesday and Thursday was spent back at Teluk Intan.

This time, I took annual leave on Tuesday because my parents, brother and Liony came over to Cyberjaya. They stayed in my small room with no complaints.

Then, we went back to Teluk Intan from Cyberjaya on Wednesday afternoon.

My life was a hassle since the 25th March and I am glad it has become better now. The reason I was going back and forth to Teluk Intan was due to some bad situation in my family.

We found out the reason now and I am hope nobody got burnt by jealousy anywhere. Somebody got jealous, decided to 'burn' the whole family. We lose almost everything. It was very late when we found out but with God's grace, all is fine and hopefully will get better.

I haven't see Viknes since the 1st and I miss him so much.

I am penniless now. I am living with the RM1 note that I saved everyday last time. All my savings are gone...for good. Oh salary, faster come.

That's it... I am not looking forward to next Wednesday + Thursday at all. I am penniless and lonely.





Happy Weekends all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment