Friday 4 April 2014

Weekend Teaser #2

Hi everyone,

I have received Fashion Culture Box for March last week but I am not free to write any reviews on it.

I planned to go for Putrajaya International Book Fair from 19th-23th March but well, again I had no chance because of working hours.

I also planned to go Yuttha Medai Finals at Kru Studio, Cyberjaya on 22nd March and to go to Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta from 27th-30th March.

But all of those plans did not happen accordingly. I am quite disappointed... :(

Let me stop what happened and talk about what is going to happen. I will be away from tomorrow 5th April and will be back on 11th April. I am going back to my hometown.

There is no Internet access back home so I will not be on Facebook or blogging.

 


Take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment