Tuesday 6 May 2014

Wednesday + Thursday #3


Hi all,

This post was supposed to be published after the 24th April however duty called and I was busy... actually lazy, no Viknes came over and thus the blog and the world surrounding me was neglected.

So, the 23rd and 24th April off days turned out to be hmm, I guess okay!

On Wednesday, 23rd April, I had lunch with Relina. I owe Relina a lot for her kindness. I planned to clean the room but however I didn't and I was watching The Mindy Project. I have already watched 6 episodes from Season 1. I also watched What Happened in Vegas for the 2nd time but this time, I could understand the emotions more. last time I watched, I was still at high school.


I woke up on Thursday, with no plans ahead. I cooked tomato curry and fried potato for lunch, practically dinner as well. Lazy day because the weather was so comfortable to sleep.

And yeah, Viknes came over on Sunday, 20th April and he went back on Tuesday, 22nd April. I could not not spend time with him at all due to my working hours.

But, came the Labour Day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment