Monday 12 May 2014

Wednesday + Thursday #5

Hi all,

I started my off day on Wednesday (7/5) watching Vetti Pasanga. It is a Malaysian Tamil Movie.



I slept until 5p.m. that day and did my laundry. I cooked fried rice for myself and continued the rest of the night watching The Mindy Project series again.

The next day, I woke up quite early despite sleeping late. I organized my room with more attention paid to my clothes and toiletries. I ordered Domino's Pizza for lunch. I was too lazy to cook. 

While having my Aloha Chicken Pizza, I watched Idhu Kadhirvelan Kadhal.



Nayanthara is one of my favourite actress. I like her outfits in this movie. This movie has a good story too.

I didn't cook for my dinner as well. I bought Nasi Goreng Cili Padi from the Malay restaurant at Cyberia. I had remaining Crazy Chicken Crunchies(Tomyam) from Domino's that I ordered earlier, so hmm it was a heavy dinner. I watched another movie called the Leap Year. Oh my god, the place where the hero (Matthew Goode) proposed to Amy Adams was awesome.


I ended my off days buying tickets for me and Viknes to go back to Teluk Intan next Tuesday (as in tomorrow literally). I am freaking excited because this is our first bus trip together and finally he is coming to celebrate Chittiraipournami with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment