Monday 17 December 2018

Limousine

Hi everyone,

While talking about cars with my friends one day, I remembered my wedding car was a limousine.

In the heat of the arguments with some of negative people in my wedding, I totally did not cherish the ride back home to Hutan Melintang.

All I remembered was crying to Viknes on why this people tried to ruin our wedding.

It has been 4 years. This people have spoiled on what should have been my beautiful memory and still have the guts to think they are right.

But but, I remembered saying wow to the car, our selfies in it, my cousin sister Maithily who accompanied me and we are married despite whatever they tried.

To the beautiful limo, my awesome brother who arranged it, my husband who sometimes reminds me on it, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

💙

No comments:

Post a Comment