Friday 14 December 2018

Day 2 of #gratitude30 : Inspiration

When it comes to gratitude for inspiration, I can write many pages on what inspires me from each person I know.

My parents : They have not once mentioned how much they have sacrificed for me and my brother. I knew and noticed it as I grow up.

Ok, let's see who inspires me from social media.

Revady N : I stumbled upon her page when I was feeling low in my life. She talks about positivity, gratitude and styling. Part of me owe her on what I am now compared to beginning of the year.

Sumitra Selvaraj : I like to read her stories that she writes along with her picture on Insta.

Vidya Vox : She sings so well, her outfit combo is amazing and I like her hair 💙

Anjana from CurlsBeautyDiary and Deepika from DesiCurly : This girls inspire me to love my curls and both of them are generous with knowledge and willing to help.

So the list goes on.

I also have people who remind me not to be like them in future.

So that's day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment