Saturday 29 December 2018

Gratitude Challenge

I am not consistent here but I am updating daily on my InstaStory and highlighted it under #gratitude30.

I am glad I took this challenge because I know which part I need to work on and I feel 2018 was a mixture of good and bad.

So I guess this is my last post for 2018.

I don't have any new year resolutions. I am just going to go with the flow.

Talking about resolutions, I remember my brother and I would write down our goals for the upcoming year on 31/12 night.

And I remember writing down about my grades for SPM, meeting Viknes and some other things I don't remember.

Well, it was good time. Tsk ;)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Seetha.
    Bumped to your blog when I'm browsing through TTCian undergo treatment with LPPKN.
    Hope you are doing well and never give up. we are strong women :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I just noticed your comment. Hope you are doing well too. Yes, indeed we are strong women.

    ReplyDelete