Sunday 17 June 2018

My TTC Journey 🚼 : LPPKN Part 1

For those wandering what is TTC, it means trying to conceive. I had conceived before but it was not viable.

I planned to go for fertility treatment and thanks to my colleague, she told me about LPPKN. 

I messaged them on Facebook and I they replied with the numbers to call. Oh, I can't upload the screenshot. I will try to upload on the laptop later.

So, I called and got an appointment on 14/5.

Basically, this is the first step.

Your husband will be sent for a semen analysis.

While he is on that, you will have a questionnaire with a doctor.

And once you are done, your husband who by then should be back from semen analysis will be called for questionnaire. 

Once the semen result is out, the doctor will set an appointment for you based on your period dates.

On the next period, you have to go for blood tests within day 2 - day 5.

Then, you have to call for HSG x-ray appointment, usually day 9.

You will have another appointment on day 21. And then, finally, you will have an appointment with the doctor.

The doctor who will attend me is Dr.Komathy. 

I paid a total of RM75 for this session.

I will update on following sessions. Baby dust to all on the same boat.

😘

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis. can I know your journey ..how was the experience at LPPKN.
    Thanks.
    Prema

    ReplyDelete