Monday 10 June 2013

The Lazy Me

This post starts with a big sigh...


I have become unproductive for the past hmm 1 year I guess. My room will be in constant mess, which I will be determined to clean on my offdays. My clothes will pile up and I will wash it on my offdays and now cooking has become a hard task. I don't cook at all.

I have become LAZY. OMG!!!

I was not concerned at all about this issue until I got engaged. If this habit continues, how I am going to be a good wife? Then I came up with my own quote to motivate me...


 
 
 
The quote worked for a week...then??? Back to routine. Sleep, work, eat... on offdays, I go out to release tension and my room will be forever in a mess...
 
I feel so bad and sorry for myself because when I am lazy I do not only abandon the room or things around me, I abandon myself as well...
 
This offday,
 
I cleaned my room and washed my piled up clothes. I don't want to do this again and again every offdays...so I want to follow quote above, determined and hopefully I will be stay motivated.
 
I am confused, am I lazy or tired???
 
Tired sounds better but I have to know it is not an excuse to be lazy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment