Tuesday 18 June 2013

Shopping

Hello all,

No girls hate shopping. Shopping is therapy for some. Well, I love window shopping. My favourites items to browse will be household appliances, clothes and house decorative items. I also like to go book stores and spend time there. I do this so at least I have an idea about the prices and can come later after my salary or when I need them.

Have anyone read Confessions of A Shopaholics by Sophie Kinsella? Or watched the movie?

Anyone addicted to shopping like Rebecca Bloomwood does?

All of us are busy. As much as online shopping comes handy, sometimes we still need to go directly to the store, hypermarkets or supermarkets to purchase items. Without proper plans, we buy unwanted items. We also tend to just buy thing without comparing the prices and the quality. End of the day, we waste our money and time.

Tips

# Write down list of items to purchase
# Compare prices and quality before buying
# Check expiry dates
# Best to shop during promotion

Above are my own reminders when I go shopping so I thought sharing with you people.

Now, I also would like to share about a  website that all shopaholics and busy working lady going to
love.

Save22 is a page where the provide you with information of latest promotions ans prices. This page does not only provide information about promotion and prices in Malaysia but also in Singapore and Philippines. I think this might come handy when you are travelling there.

You can view promo of items by different categories, restaurants, supermarkets and many more.

They also have map view to guide you to the places.

With this, I will not miss any promotions and regret about it anymore. I will also have some idea of my budget while going shopping.

The page
 
 
Some of the promo
 
 
Supermarket promotions
 
 
 
Happy browsing Save22.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment