Monday 3 March 2014

My Weekends #8

Hi all,

How was your weekend???

Mine was awesome. I went back to my hometown in Teluk Intan, to be more specific Hutan Melintang.

Pic credit to Google


The first thing I did was threading. The lady who did my eyebrows were nosy and terrible. Ish she spoilt my mood but then Lai Che Kang at Hawaii made me happy. If you wonder what is Hawaii, it is a stall which is very famous at Teluk Intan for their ais kacang and mee curry. It is located nearby SMK Convent Teluk Intan. And now, the have awesome nasi lemak.

Pic credit to Google

Then, I had Domino's Pizza with my brother and mother in the car... my brother drove us to my father's working place and he only took a slice of Classified Chicken. My father don't like pizza...

Reached home, watched some shows on TV and had 'kerang sambal' made by my mother.

The next day on Sunday, it was a lazy day at home. I went to temple with my family around 1900MYT and went shopping at The Store, yes The Store still exist at Teluk Intan. Planned to buy a blouse and pants. I did not like any blouse there, so bought only a blue pants.


Pic credit to Google


Then, we had dinner at KFC...

And now I am back in Cyberjaya.

Happy Monday everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment