Tuesday 23 April 2013

Yeah!!!

Hi all,

I just can't hide my excitement anymore. 1 more night to go, which I am going to be awake anyway...

I am excited. And when I am, I can't stop talking about it...

1 more night to go back home....

2 more nights for Chitrapournami!!!


Chitrapournami 2012
This picture was taken last year. I hid someone's face that I know with the number 2012. Actually during Chitrapournami, you will be busy taking the pictures of 'kavadi' but end of the day you will realize that you have captured the faces of your friends, ex-classmates, enemies etc.

I don't get excited for Thaipusam but yes Chitrapournami I do. Everybody who lives around Teluk Intan, Hutan Melintang and Bagan Datoh do get excited.

Vaange vaange, mari mari, lai lai... let's celebrate it together!!!

I can already hear 'urumi'....

No comments:

Post a Comment