Wednesday 29 January 2020

Lighten Dark Underarms

I like wearing sleeveless tops. But... I hate the fact that I have dark underarms. Years of shaving and I noticed that certain brand of deodorant made it look worse.

So, I googled tips to lighten dark underarms. The usual tips of no shaving, lemon juice, potatoes, baking soda etc. But one soul on Insta commented that toner works. So I was like, hmm let's give it a try.

So, off I go to a drugstore and got this bottle. 


It works. Just use it like how you use it for your face. 

And, I have a colleague who used it and gave good review as well. 

Disclaimer : It might not work for everybody. Use it under your own risk. 

Especially if you are a special breed where the world tells that it works but somehow it doesn't for you because you don't like the person who told you that 😂.

Hope you benefit from this tip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment