Thursday 25 July 2013

If I were a naughty Smurfette for a day...

Hmm,

I can't imagine such a sweet Smurfette would be naughty. I CAN'T.

If I were given chance to be a Smurfette, I would but being a naughty one, I would prefer all my actions benefits me first...hehe(evil laugh).

So, from the sweet and innocent Smurfette which looks like this:

 
 
I guess she will look like this:
 
 


Ok back to the story, If I were naughty Smurfette for a day, I will...

Sneak into a girl's closet and steal all the prettiest dress...i prefer Kate Middleton's. Hehehe.. i      
might use some magic to shrink them into small dresses... I can replace my white dress...and style them all!!!

Then, I would use magic to turn some girls into Smurfs, being with the male all the time is so boring....

Then, I would come up with Smurfette's Kingdom...hehehe.

Uhhh...that's the naughty Smurfette I can imagine.

I am waiting eagerly for Smurfs 2... Smurfs 1 impressed me in so many ways and I live Smurfette and Clumsy. I read the synopsis and articles about Smurfs 2, where Smurfette will be used to turn Naughties into Smurfs.

I think Smurfette will stay true to her colour and stay true for her love to the Smurfs. After all, she belongs there.

I guess Smurfs 2 will be emotional and funny at the same time, can't wait.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment